**Please note: abstract submission has now closed**
The RACGP welcomes you to share your research, knowledge and expertise by submitting an abstract for GP17 – The RACGP Conference.
Key themes for GP17 – ‘General practice: The foundation of patient-centred care’ will include:
- Better systems and data
- Education and research
- Health equity
- Quality care
- Professional skills building
For any questions, please contact the RACGP Events Team via GP17@racgp.org.au or telephone 1800 472 247.
- Abstract submissions close - 2 February 2017
- Submitters notified of submission result - 30 April 2017
- GP17 registration opens - 1 May 2017
- Early-bird registration closes - 14 July 2017
- Presenting authors to complete registration - 14 July 2017
- Standard registration commences - 15 July 2017